Either Kayla was looking at Hayden while Hayden was looking at the camera -with a not so thrilled look on his face

Or when Hayden decided to smile (with a cheesy grin of course), Kayla was looking at something on the kitchen floor

Or when Kayla was finally looking at the camera (but with no smile), Hayden was looking at Kayla smiling!!

In the end, they ended up sitting on the floor, both looking at the camera, with I guess what you could call a smile from both of them.
Maybe I'll try again next week, and see if the results are the same!!!
1 comment:
The kids are so funny! They come up with the sweetest things sometimes. I saw your pictures from Sunday and I feel your pain! That is so frustrating to try and get both kids to look at the same time and smile. Ahhh.
Post a Comment