Wednesday, December 09, 2009

"Who does she look like?"

This is the question that everyone loves to ask about Katie, and I'm just not sure how to answer it. When Kayla was born and they showed her to us, she looked identical to how Hayden looked when he was born.  We wanted to say: We already have one just like that, can we get different one! But it wasn't like that with Katie. Although, we have gotten lots of comments on how there is no denying that she belongs to us too!!
Yesterday, as I was putting old pictures of Hayden & Kayla into their keepsake boxes, I had to stroll down memory lane for a minute and check out their baby pictures. I think the girls look more alike, mostly because of their eyes and nose.   Take a look and see what you think:
Hayden: 3 weeks old

Kayla: One month old

Katie: 3 weeks old

No comments: