Saturday, January 31, 2009

Picture Perfect Moment

I thought this picture was too cute not to share with everyone. The kids were enjoying a piece of Hayden's new favorite snack. Banana Bread!! Hayden has always loved bananas, but now he's learned that if he waits until they get black, then we can make banana bread, and he loves it!! And surprisingly, it turns out when I make it, --because I'm definitely no Betty Crocker when it comes to baking. Anyways, they were sitting there together (not fighting) and I had to capture the moment. Here lately, Hayden has started getting aggravated anytime that Kayla wants to eat or drink the same thing that he has. So, I was surprised that he wasn't complaining about Kayla having to have a piece of banana bread too!! Or that she had to have her hands on her face, just like he did!!

1 comment:

Surat Diaries said...

I wasn't sure what this post was going to be about. At first glance the picture can be a little deceiving to the eye...LOL!