And since our last post...
We have been to Georgia to visit my family for Thanksgiving
have had our annual family Christmas party with Waylen's grandparents
attended Hayden's school Christmas program
attended ASC graduation for Waylen's sister, Melody
I planned a program, filled 100 gift bags, wrapped 100 candy bars, cut out 60 paper Christmas trees plus 60 each of bows, stars, and ornaments to go on those tress, then laminated them and cut them out again, bought lots of food, cooked lots of food, decorated, and much more for our ward Christmas Party (with lots of help from Debby - Thanks a ton!! -- and Thanks to my sister-in-law, Diana for help with decorating - I was clueless in that area!!)
I have had another birthday. Another year Older and Wiser too!!
Had a great Christmas
Said Good bye to 2010 and Hello to 2011!!!
**I started working on a few posts on Tuesday and finally got around to getting them finished today!! Read on and enjoy!!**
Friday, January 07, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment