But it was another story with Hayden -when she wanted to play with his Hot Wheels....
He was worried about her drooling on them!!!
Kayla has always liked Katie (which Hayden has too - more than he did Kayla - but he has never been one to want to hold her or cuddle up with her very often). Whereas, Kayla still loves to cuddle with Katie....
Katie has also been mastering the art of eating - She loves to eat!! She has tried green beans, peas, carrots, peaches, bananas, pears, applesauce, oatmeal, and mashed potatoes. And the only way she will eat her cereal now is with peaches or bananas mixed in it. Here she is enjoying some peaches for breakfast:
Oh, yeah. She has tried a little bit of Pepsi too!! (And of course, she loved it, Who doesn't????)
She doesn't like to sit in her bumbo seat very much any more because she wants to be on the floor looking for something to put in her mouth. But one night, she was being a little stinker and wanted to be right where I was. I had a few dishes I needed to get washed, so I put her in her bumbo and sat her on the countertop where she could see me and I could talk to her. I sat her in there and within a minute or so she fell asleep!!!
She is still our sweet little princess, is still spoiled (just a little bit), and still has that great big smile that brightens your day!!!

3 comments:
"so she wouldn't drool on them" Ha ha Hayden cracks me up! That picture of Katie asleep in her chair cracked me up too! - Ju
Yeah, he hates when she drools on everything!! I know it was the craziest thing with Katie - I was talking to her one second, and the next I glanced over and she was sound asleep. Poor thing, I had no idea she was that sleepy!!!
She is one cute little girl!
Post a Comment